Cheated by a financial organization, does not withdraw money? Do you want to check the financial company?
DF Markets scam – review of the service, assessment of the organization, reviews from ex-clients, another scam
DF Markets is operated by Delta Financial Markets Limited. The latter was part of the Bulgarian brand Deltastock AD.
Allegedly, the company has been providing services for more than ten years. A comfortable trading platform is available for trading, over 1 thousand assets
|Year of foundation
|Regulation and jurisdiction
Адрес: 5 Harbour Exchange Square
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3866 9652
- Strict regulation
- Wide range of tools
- Demo account
- Quotes are fake
- Bad terminal
- Imposing professional status on newcomers
EUR, USD, GBP
Cards, Bank of Transfer
Forex, metals, stocks, indices, futures, ETFs, cryptocurrencies
The British “kitchen” drained deposits using spread manipulations
Why you shouldn’t open a DF Markets personal account
Next, we present to your attention the fraud algorithm that the service adheres to:
- pattracting clients. DF Markets uses advertising campaigns on social networks, forums and websites, and also engages in buying up client bases, cold calling and SPAM mailings to increase its client base;
- manipulations with clients. The firm uses various tricks, including rejecting withdrawal requests due to alleged violations of the user agreement, requiring fulfillment of conditions for approval of withdrawal of funds, transferring personal data to third parties, and creating the illusion of a trading process, since real trading on the market is impossible due to the lack of a license ;
- problems with the trading platform. DF Markets clients face serious technical problems such as terminal slowdown and slippage, which leads to financial losses;
- problems with withdrawing money.
Of course, we must not forget that there is no proper regulation and licensing. DF Markets claims to be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), but when checking this information, it turns out that the company is using a cloned license number, and its activities are illegal in Russia.
Terms of cooperation with DF Markets
So, reviewDF Markets revealed that the firm offers the following account types:
- Mini: Minimum deposit – $50, maximum – $749, maximum transaction size – 0.02 lot, leverage up to 300:1;
- Standard: Minimum deposit – $750, maximum – $2499, minimum transaction size – 0.1 lot, leverage 300:1;
- Premium: For deposits from $2500 to $4999, the minimum transaction size is 1 standard lot, leverage 300:1;
- Pro: Minimum deposit – $5000, trades from 0.1 lot, leverage 200:1, ECN account with commissions.
DF Markets offers the following trading platforms to choose from:
- DFTrader for Windows and Mac OS.
- DF WebTrader;
On the official website, DF Markets refers to the following competitive advantages:
- tight spreads;
- low commissions;
- prompt execution of transactions;
- large selection of tools.
In our case, it is important to pay attention to the fact that the dfmarkets.co.uk website is full of loud promises and statements that are not implemented in practice.
The organization supports tTraditional methods, including credit and debit cards, bank transfer. In our case, it doesn’t matter what the company says, since given the comments on the network, there is no withdrawal of money. Therefore, no matter what conditions dfmarkets.co.uk offers, the result for clients will be the same – loss of money.
DF Markets Maintenance
Communication methods presented by the project:
- feedback form;
- phone numbers. Provided without a Russian code, which may make communication difficult for customers from Russia.
- Email. Available for communication, but there is no data on response time and quality of consultations.
Modern and convenient methods of communication, such as online chats or instant messengers, are not provided. The site does not provide information about the support team, which creates additional risks of anonymity and mistrust.
DF Markets internal documents
Officeclaims to provide high-quality financial services and apply best business practices. The company promises a personal approach and unique recommendations to improve the situation of each user. The user agreement is present on the site, but its legal force is questionable, since DF Markets operates without legal registration. The agreement implies that all risks associated with trading and losses fall on the shoulders of clients. The company is not responsible for the stability of the terminal and other aspects of the service. Complete information about payment systems, commissions, processing times for withdrawal requests and limits is not provided.
Based on the analysis of information on the broker’s official website and on the Internet, we can conclude that there are significant risks associated with cooperation with the DF Markets broker. This company, which claims to provide margin trading services in cryptocurrency and CFD contracts, operates without legal registration and licensing. In addition, DF Markets does not provide clear information about its services, trading conditions and internal documents. The company’s promises of favorable trading conditions are not confirmed by real customer reviews.
DF Markets reviews
It would seem that the company has been providing services for a long time, but there are very few mentions of the service on the Internet. It seems that the broker appeared on the market not so long ago. So, now for specific examples. There are assets here, quotes too, but the problem is that at the trading stage, users realize that they are faced with scammers. Because spreads are inadequate and quotes are jumping.
Of course, there are problems with withdrawing money. You can trade, expand your capital, but it’s impossible to withdraw a single penny.
If we talk about specific complaints, they can be reduced to the following list:
- terminal braking;
- lack of support;
- not considering an application for withdrawal.
In general, classic actions for a scammer.
It is extremely rare that a company practices blocking a client’s profile. This step is taken if the trader is overly active in withdrawing money.
Signs of a scam by DF Markets
So, we managed to find the following points indicating a scam on the part of the broker:
- DF Markets claims to be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), but check shows use of a cloned license number;
- service activities on the territory of the Russian Federation are illegal, since the Central Bank of the Russian Federation did not issue the relevant documents;
- lack of withdrawal of money, complaints from clients about the rejection of requests for withdrawal and blocking of profiles;
- lack of operational contact and insufficient information about the support team;
- false promises of favorable trading conditions;
- problems with the trading platform, including technical glitches and slippages;
- use of advertising and promises of high returns;
- attracting customers through social networks, forums and spam mailings;
- complex and confusing user agreements with many pitfalls.
It is quite natural that the number of complaints about DF Markets is growing. The office is scamming dozens of clients out of money.
In general, we have a kitchen that will simply cheat you out of money. The company deceives users by promising one thing, but in practice delivering something completely different. If you are interested in chargeback and its intricacies, then justwrite to us. We are ready to tell you the nuances of the procedure.
Considering the above facts in this material, it is obvious that DF Markets does not plan to provide professional services. Potential clients should exercise caution and conduct thorough research before engaging with any broker, especially if it is an offshore entity with big promises and unsupported guarantees.
Ready to start investing? Open an account with a proven broker with the best conditions and favorable bonuses
Customer reviews are one of the main criteria that influences the placement of a broker in the ranking of the best companies. You can see all reviews about DF Markets on the company profile page.
Register on the Forex Rating website – it’s free and takes up to 5 minutes, taking into account the registration confirmation via the link that will be sent to your email. Detailed instructions on how to leave a review about DF Markets can be found here.
C.K.Expro crypto exchange review – reviews from real clients, signs of fraud, scam scheme
An anonymous sharaga drains user deposits, refuses to withdraw deposits, blocks accounts, removes hidden […]
WhiteBit – reviews of the project, conditions for earning and withdrawing money
The whiteBit crypto exchange has been providing its services for just over five years. […]
What Scam Did the Opera System Invent? – Reviews from People Attempting to Withdraw Their Money
Opera System offered signals and a robot for automated income through speculative trading and […]
Successful Diamond Investment: Smart Capital Allocation and Avoiding Fraudster Tricks
Diamonds, the most expensive natural gemstones, are in demand for long-term investments. Their popularity […]